Visualizing your Yat
How to Visualize your Yat?
To mint your Yat, you must first visualize it using our Visualization tool, available within your Dashboard.
Please note that the Visualizer has some minimum requirements for your device to load, which you can find below!
Once you load up the Visualizer, you can create your Yat Visualization however you'd like and can revisualize as many times as you'd like up until you Mint your Yat. Check back often, as we frequently add new features to the Visualizer!
Now that your Yat has been Visualized, you're ready to Mint it, and you can also download screenshots or short animations of it on any social media that you'd like!
We've created a screencast that will walk you through the entire process below. Please note that the screencast isn't the current version of the Visualizer.
Please Note: You can revisualize your Yat as many times as you want – until you decide to mint!
Minting your Yat creates a token on the blockchain. If you’ve changed your mind and want to revisualize your Yat after minting, you need to burn your mint. This removes the token you created from circulation permanently.
Remember that you'll pay gas if you decide to mint your Yat again.
Visualizer 2.0 new features and capabilities:
The brand new Visualizer 2.0 version is finally here! View the video below for an in-depth look into all of the features our new visualizer has to offer.
The new Visualizer features include...
- Torus Theme - a colorful and trippy theme to show off your Yat
- Toggling particle size on background art
- New color picker - adjust primary and secondary colors on the background piece you have selected
- New pill emoji shape to keep all of your emojis organized together
- New emoji animations!
- Emoji flipping on visualizer - choose select emojis in your Yat and view the mirror version! (Some emojis do not have this feature)
- Show your Yat standing up vertically on the visualizer!
- Addition of the, "I feel lucky" button which randomizes your visualized Yat
- New camera panning - explore your Yats in entirely new angles! (note that these iterations are not savable or shareable for the time being)
Hope you enjoy playing around with the new visualizer as we enjoyed making it!
Device requirements for the Visualizer:
The Visualizer uses your computer’s video card to generate your Yat’s visualization and is designed to run on the most popular web browsers (desktops, tablets, and phones) with most hardware released in 2018 or later.
If you are unable to run the visualizer it’s likely due to your device’s video card not being powerful enough to handle the computing resources needed to generate the visualization.
Below is a more detailed list of supported devices and browsers.
Windows 7+ Devices released in 2018 or later running the following browsers*:
- Microsoft Edge
OSX 10.14+ Devices released in 2018 or later running the following browsers*:
- Microsoft Edge
Android 9+ Devices released in 2018 or later running the following browsers*:
iOS 13+ Devices released in 2018 or later running the following browsers*:
*Requires the browser version with WebGL enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.