What makes Yat unique and uncopyable?
There are many dimensions to note here:
- We have various IP: patents, copyrights, trademarks etc.
- You cannot copy and paste community.
- The product is deceptively simple. There are many challenges with emojis that we had to solve including countless compatibility challenges, homograph attack vector challenges etc.
- Designing beautiful, and easy-to-use products is hard. This is why most products are ugly.
- It's easy to say couldn't company A do X when in reality every company has a roadmap filled to the gills. Refocusing to do this is nontrivial and takes a huge undertaking.
- Once folks partner with us they wouldn't partner with a clone. The moat gets deeper the more partners we have, and the larger the community is.